If you want to make a larger donation, ie more than £500, drop us a line and discuss it with one us, a cheque will probably be cheaper than using our easy online payment service, which charges around 4%.
Donate to Dunbar Community BakeryHelp us to keep our Community Bakery open
- £50 – will help buy the boxes we sell the larger cakes in
- £100 – will allow us to buy those specialist bread baskets needed to create, slow fermented artisan breads
- £150 – will help us cover advertising costs for 1 month
- £500 – will cover the “training costs” for one of our trainees for a 3 month period
- £1,000 – will pay the salary of one trainee for a month